Local company seeking a full-time manager for our facilities team of our several acre 200-unit campus. Ideal candidate is a strong leader, detailed oriented, organized, and energetic.
- Manage a team of 3-4 employees by effective communication, training and accountability.
- Perform and delegate the duties of routine maintenance and repair of the community including maintenance requests, room turns and preventative maintenance.
- Schedule vendors efficiently to minimize apartment turn and repair times. Must be comfortable on a computer and have the ability to learn software programs to track and manage maintenance workload.
- Loves to promote from within and recognize outstanding performance.
- Offers PTO, benefits, and 401K.
- Employee housing opportunities
- Collaborative team culture.
Job Type: Full-time