Our ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker who will go all out to exceed our expectations every day. Our ideal candidate is friendly, innovative, detail oriented and a strong leader. The Maintenance Supervisor has a strong understanding of the build and construction process, and a thorough understanding of general maintenance and customer service
We insist on having fun and seek exceptional talent that believes in working with a passionate, driven team. Qualified candidates encompass the following:
- You have a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and irrigation
- You can perform routine maintenance and repair of all aspects of general community maintenance
- You schedule and manage outside service vendors including landscaping, painters, carpet cleaners, appliance repair, cable and internet providers, etc. You can confidently report any unsatisfactory performance
- You are a proven leader who can navigate conflict constructively, provide strategic direction, and manage the performance of your maintenance team. You provide your team proper safety training, equipment handling procedure, and department policies as required.
- You can easily juggle multiple projects at once, exercising good judgement to effectively prioritize tasks. You advise the Executive Director of recommended solutions for maintenance needs and adhere to budget restrictions.
- Calm under pressure, you meet deadlines no matter the cost in a fast-paced environment
- You can maintain accurate records within our property management program regarding move outs, service requests, apartment turn status, etc.
- You possess professional grade communication abilities both on paper and in-person. Communicating with residents, vendors, and other teammates within the company comes naturally.
- Physical Requirements include but are not limited to: Ability to lift and/or move items over 75 lbs. as needed, talk and hear, ability to access apartments on first, second and third floor levels, stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and climb all day.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Family owned and operated
- 401K retirement plan and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision
- Scholarships for employees and their children
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee housing opportunities
- Collaborative team culture