Four completed and fully furnished model units are open for viewing at Orange’s newest retirement community , Oakmont of Orange . A studio suite , an open one bedroom/companion, a large one – bedroom and a two – bedroom suite can be viewed via appointment or by visiting the Information Center , located at 765 The City Drive South , Suite 405, Orange, CA 92868 . The Information Center is open seven days a week , from 9am to 5pm.
Located on 1.5 scenic acres with views of the Orange County cityscape and the River View Golf Course, Oakmont of Orange will be a 3 – story, 92,753 – square foot community, with an underground parking garage . The community features 77 assisted living and 27 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two – bedroom options ranging from 400 to 1192 square feet, all with 10 – foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
Just a short drive from Newport Beach, Irvine Regional Park and Angel Stadium, Oakmont of Orange is ideal for active se niors in search of resort – style amenities and continuing care services. “ Oakmont of Orange will provide luxurious senior living to the residents of Orange and its surrounding areas.” said Executive Director Debbie Infield . “Oakmont Senior Living has high s tandard s of excellence in the care and services that we provide. We are excited to offer this premier retirement option to the Orange community .”
Oakmont communities offer 5 – star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assiste d living and memory care services including:
• Gourmet meals served in a restaurant – style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team
• On and off – site recreational and social activities
• A library, movie theater w ith plush seating, full – size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, arts and crafts
• An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
• Secured un derground parking, chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
• A Wellness Center, a nurse on – site 7 days a week, 24 – hour staff care and specialized Diabetic Wellness and Concierge Physician Programs.
The information ce nter for Oakmont of Orange is located at located at 765 The City Drive South , Suite 405, Orange, CA 92868 . For more information or to schedule a tour , please call 714 – 695 – 5866 or visit www.OakmontOfOrange.com.
About Oakmont Senior Living:
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA, Oakmont Senior Living is an award – winning developer of premier, resort – style senior communities and has 23 communities throughout California. Family owned and operated, Oakmont is recognized for quality of craftsmanship and excellence of care and services. Oakmont is dedicated to creating high – quality communities that enhance the world of retirement living and offer peace of mind for families. For more information about Oakmont, visit www.oakmontseniorliving.com.