Our ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker who will go all out to exceed our expectations every day. Our ideal candidate is friendly, innovative, detail oriented and a strong leader. The Maintenance Technician has a strong understanding of the build and construction process, and a thorough understanding of general maintenance and customer service
We insist on having fun and seek exceptional talent that believes in working with a passionate, driven team. Qualified candidates encompass the following:
- You can perform routine maintenance and repair of all aspects of general community maintenance including groundskeeping and janitorial duties.
- You can easily juggle multiple projects at once, exercising good judgement to effectively prioritize tasks. You advise the Manager of recommended solutions for maintenance needs.
- You are a reliable and trustworthy individual who can self-manage and work in team environments.
- You can perform hard labor by installing and removing signage, and assisting our construction team from time to time as needed.
- Calm under pressure, you meet deadlines no matter the cost in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess professional grade communication abilities both on paper and in-person. Communicating with residents, vendors, and other teammates within the company comes naturally.
- You can maintain accurate records within our property management program regarding service requests, etc.
- You can travel from shopping centers to apartment communities and neighborhoods (Windsor to Santa Rosa) to complete various projects and routine maintenance as needed.
- Physical Requirements include but are not limited to: Ability to lift and/or move items over 75 lbs. as needed, talk and hear, ability to access apartments on first, second and third floor levels, stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and climb all day.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Family owned and operated
- 401K retirement plan and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision
- Scholarships for employees and their children
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee housing discounts
- Collaborative team culture
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.